Friday, December 14, 2012

Altered Le Romantique Clock for Shimmerz

Hey everyone, so i can't tell you how excited i am to be guest designing for Shimmerz the next 2 monthz!!! i am a HUGE fan of theirz, HUGE (did i mention huge?)  I love their
productz! And I know you all will too! In fact .... they are being generous enough to offer you a free paint or spray of your choice with your next order!!!! All you have to do is tell them I sent ya, (miranda at mslibertycreations blog)! Just leave a note at your checkout saying that, and the free spray or paint of your choice and it is all yours! How cool is that??? So hurry hurry! And here is the Store Link.
Okay now with that said hehe! Here is my first project! Which I will have a link at the bottom for the start to finish video. I used the Merry And Bright Collection... can you say YUM!
The luscious colors i used were Vibez 24 Karat, Vibez Rudy's Red Nose, Vibez Abominable Blue, Pearlz Powder Puff, Shimmerz Frosty's Got the Blues. LOVE  the names hehe!






And of course like promized ( see the Z haha i crack myself up ) here is the video start to finish process. Watch Here.
Hugs!
 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I am off to watch it I love it a outstanding piece of crafty art Hun I have said before and will say it again you are so talented your designs are amazing

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous and the details are devine!

    ReplyDelete