Friday, November 22, 2013

Shimmerz Canvas using Dimensionz

Okay so first and foremost , excuse me for my lengthy absence on Shimmerz projects! Life has been CRAZY, and I've stepped down from a few more DT's. Thankfully Stacey was patient enough with me to keep me on board! So i'm sure you have noticed the new product Dimensionz, I cannot rave enough about them! LOVE THEM! I'm all about some texture :) I'll link the Shimmerz Youtube channel so you can check out the introductory video , and see some of the gals amazing work with it! Here is my first project using them. And in my tut I used them in lots of different ways. But there are many more possibilities! as always, youc an get FREE product! All you gotta do is mention my name or blog ( in the notes to merchant section ) when you checkout at shimmerz, and then bam free product to you! You can try Dimensionz for free :) I used quite a few Shimmerz products on this! They will be listed below of course :) Hope you like my burlap canvas! Hugs!
Shimmerz Store
Tutorial Link  
 
 

 Products Used:
Dimensionz in Pearly Gates, Copperhead, Blue Lagoon, Grey Flannel
Shimmerz Spritz in Olive Branch, Pop Art Pink
Texturez in Artichoked


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colours you chose and thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to itch in my fingers when I looked at you tut, absolutely fantastic creativity there! Loooove all the fun stuff you have used on your canvas, thanks a bunch for all the different techniques! This is a marvellous project princess! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miranda, this is awsome, as always, thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your art journal with the pencils on the prima site, wowwww. So I went here to become a follower on your blog, you make beautiful things!!

    ReplyDelete