Monday, January 20, 2014

French Country Altered Letter

 
So even thought winter is here, I am still on a Fall Decor kick! I wanted to create some letters to hang on our bedroom wall. Mine (not shown) has flowers, I wanted honey’s to be a bit more masculine so I opted for leaves! All you need is a leaf die ( or you can hand cut them, easy to do! ), and a letter. This is a very quick craft, and my nieces even made their own following along! Hope you will follow along and give one a try.
 
 
 



 
 
 
Supplies:
Graphic 45 Staples
Petaloo Flowers
Tattered Leave Die
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome and inspiring! Think of all the types of letters you could create and place from wreaths to spelling out a child's name for their nursery or a teenager's room! So clever! Such a great use of paper!

    ReplyDelete