Friday, February 3, 2017

Words and Paintery Guest Designer Projects

Hello everyone! I want to share with you some exciting projects for me
because they really pushed me out of my "comfort zone."
When Marie asked me to guest for January and I saw the colors and
the quote I was instantly inspired! The quote was PERFECT FOR ME! 
I will have a more intimate post coming up soon about all of that!
And the colors as beautiful as they were, scared me a bit! I have to admit, I use
the SAME COLORS all the time it seems. teal,blue, brown. Or pinks and browns lol. 
With neutrals of course. But i very rarely play with other colors, unless
it's for a DT project that calls for it. So I got a little uncomfortable and anxious. 
Then I decided to embrace that feeling and just go with it! I broke out 
what mediums I had that matched the best I could, and played! After the perfume  bottle
I decided I wanted to add more! So i altered the brush! It's all about the quote for me. 
It put me in the mindset of love and how us gals pamper ourselves as we get ready for dates
or seeing our honeys. ( after 8 years or hey maybe 50 for some lol, i don't really doll up
for honey much anymore, but he prefers it that way). 
Anyways, I was so INSPIRED after I got started! How FUN colors could be! 
My next project I played with color more! I think the only way to keep
myself venturing out is to join challenges. Each month the Words and Paintery Challenge
is a perfect jumping off point! There are other challenge blogs too! Of course my beloved
Prima DT, we have our monthly challenges (stay tuned some NEW news coming on that
regard). So basically i have to PLAY more! Quit being so scared! 
So here are my projects, and I hope you like them! 
I have a post coming up soon with all the pix and news from my Art Venture
escapades! Teaching there was a milestone for me! Biggest class I have ever taught at! 
So many firsts , more on that coming up! 
Big hugs! Check out the Words and Paintery blog and play with us this month!
All the products will be pictured below that I used on this set. And if you purchase by
clicking on them I will receive a small portion as an affiliate with Scrapbook.com.
It would be  much appreciated :) Hugs and I hope you get some inspiration! xo




Click on the pix to buy directly from Scrapbook.com (Prima is on sale temporarily!!!!)
Supply List:

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment